Adding text-based elements to images is useful as it can help you to create titles, captions, or even insert watermarks. But it isn’t just adding text that is important – it is being able to adjust its style so that it complements and enhances the image.
If you aren’t sure how to add text to an image and customize its appearance, you should try to do so with Movavi Photo Editor. As a full-fledged image editor it has tons of features, but one of the most interesting is its ability to insert text that can be fully customized in just a few clicks.
To learn how to add caption to picture all you need to do is launch Movavi Photo Editor and:
- Click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button and select the image that you want to edit (or drag and drop it into the main window).
- Open the ‘Text’ panel located near the top.
- Click on the ‘Add Text’ button.
- Type the text that you want to add in the frame of broken white lines.
- Click and drag the text box to position it wherever you want.
- Edit the font style, size, color, transparency, justification, outline, and other parameters in the toolbar on the right.
- When you are satisfied click ‘Save As’ to save the image.
By following these steps you can add as many text elements as you need to your image. On top of that to improve your image further you could tap into the other features in Movavi Photo Editor to improve its quality, apply stylish filters and effects, transform the frame and composition, remove unwanted elements, replace the background, touch up portraits, and much more.
Applying these features in conjunction with one another can help you to create some truly spectacular images. Each and every one of them utilizes the same intuitive and user-friendly approach, which is a big part of what makes Movavi Photo Editor such a popular tool.
Suffice to say even if you have no experience editing images, it should be easy for you to follow the steps above and add text to any image you require. Add to that the other features in Movavi Photo Editor, and you may soon find that you’re actually able to edit photos in much the same way a professional would.